Thursday, November 13, 2014

Evening Boat Cruise

This evening I didn't have any plan at all. A friend called me to join him a ride on the boat. It’s been quite a while since I last hung out with my friends. However, tonight it was only me and my friend, Bong Phal. We talked about things and stuffs, mostly about love. :p Well, we had dinner together when the sun was about to leave the earth. We saw only the trace of its dimmed light over the top of our golden Royal Palace.
About one hour of the boat cruise, we walked along the river side leaving my bike at the parking lot. We continued our talking, bought four baby duck eggs and walked back to the parking lot. We walked under the rain. It’s what I've always wanted to do with my honey, but now it’s me and my friend, a bro.
Well, I think it’s a good day for me. I’m sitting on the fence when I have to decide whether I should spend time with one friend or more. But I think it’s more fun for both choice. My honey is coming back from Sihanoukville tomorrow, so I’m gonna have a very nice weekend. I love my life.